Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Simple but elegant baby blanket

What are the best neutral colors for babys items, if you do not know if it´ll be a boy or a girl. I myself would be bold and pick light green or even yellow. And i do love turquoise. But...the safest way to go is either beige or gray. These are the colors that you can add other colors to, without any problem.
So i desided to make a light gray baby blanket and i do love it how it came out. Simple but elegant :)
Yarn is cotton blend (55% cotton and 45% acylic). Itś durable and what is important... machine washable! Available in my store ;)
















3 comments:

  1. Need pattern please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls send pattern, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Margareth. I do knitt whit a group of woman for an organisation that helps people ( mostly young woman) that cannot pay babyblankets. So whe make them oa by knitting babyblankets. I always look on the internet for ideas and this is an idea. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete